Drunk History Edith Wilson in the White House
Historically accurate Drunk History…very funny.
The following two tabs change content below.
Born in Richmond, Virginia, and carted back and forth between Virginia and Baltimore, I blame my rootless, restless personality on my father. He was and is a traveling salesman with a keen gift of gab, great wit, a ready joke, and could sell white tennis shoes to coal miners. [read more...]
Latest posts by William Hazelgrove (see all)
- Drunk History Edith Wilson in the White House - February 10, 2017
- #1 Fan of The Pitcher Henry Getting Stronger - February 9, 2017
- Chicago Tribune We Already Had A Woman President - January 17, 2017
- CSpan American History Presentation at the Woodrow Wilson House - December 26, 2016
- Preview of American History TV on The Secret Presidency of Edith Wilson - December 21, 2016